PJ’S Plumbers (PTY) Ltd was established in July 2008 by Paul Jannsen, who is registered with the Plumbing Industry Registration Board (PIRB). We offer a quality service at competitive prices.At the beginning of 2012, Paul’s wife Sally joined the team to handle all Admin functions. In 2014 Vicki Marinovich joined the team, to handle all our Rain Water Harvesting sales. We have 4 teams on the road, providing services to individuals, Body Corporates, businesses and developments in the Greater Durban area.
We know how stressful a plumbing emergency can be and we aim to provide customers with the very best service, from the time they make the initial call to completion of the job and invoicing. When it comes to renovations, we try to make the experience as hassle free as possible, and do everything we can to ensure the best end result.
We have been extremely fortunate to have established favourable relationships with a number of Companies and individuals and now have a large database of repeat customers. We know that referrals and recommendations are the best form of advertising and strive to ensure that all our customers are satisfied with our workmanship.
We are the solution to all your plumbing requirements and no job is too big or too small. We carry out geyser installations for a number of insurance companies and have been a Service Provider for Digicall Fogi Plumbing Solutions since May 2014. We are also a Kwikot agent and undertake geyser replacements for them when they have warranty claims.
We are on the JoJo Water Tank panel of approved installers, having completed a training course in Johannesburg.
Areas of expertise are:
- Supply and install of new Electric geysers
- Supply and install of Solar Water heating unit - SAVE ELECTRICITY
- Geyser repairs - elements, thermostats, valves etc
- Bathroom renovations
- Blocked drains - we have a high pressure jetting machine
- Blocked toilets, urinals, baths, showers, sinks and basins
- Tap repairs - reseating of taps and replacement of washers
- Leak detection - we have a leak detection machine
- Leaking taps, toilets, basins, baths, sinks
- Connecting washing machines, fridges, dishwashers etc
- Installation of JoJo tanks and pumps
- Storm water drains
- Water meters
- Fire hose reels
- Septic tanks & French drains
We do work in the Greater Durban area, from Kingsburgh and Amanzimtoti in the South to Umhlanga in the North.